PRESCHOOL SUMMER CAMPSOpportunity for preschoolers to explore nature, art, music, science and the world around them!
PRE-SCHOOL SUMMER CAMPS
SPKids Parent’s Day Out will be taking a break for the summer, but SPKIDS will be offering two, 3- week summer camp sessions! You may register your child for one or both sessions. Children must have been one year of age by August 15th, 2017 to attend the 2017 preschool summer camps. Children entering Kindergarten in Fall 2018 would participate in the SPKIDS Preschool Summer camp, rather than the SPKIDS Elementary summer camp.
The first session will be June 12 – June 28. The second session will be July 10-July 26.
Camps will be three days per week – Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Camp hours will be 9:00AM to 2:00PM.
To serve the entire family by providing a safe place where their children are encouraged to develop spiritually, academically, emotionally, socially, and physically.
Registration Fee: $25 Non-refundable and due upon registration
Cost: $310/session. $10 sibling discount
Full Payment (non-refundable) for the June camp must be received NO LATER than June 5, 2018. Full Payment (non-refundable) for the July camp must be received NO LATER than July 3, 2018. If payment is not received by the due dates above, your child’s spot will be reopened to the wait list.
Payments can be paid by cash or check and should be mailed to the following address:
Southpointe Community Church
7227 Haley Industrial Drive
Nolensville, TN 37135
Attn: Kim King
Please make all checks payable to “Southpointe Community Church.” Include “preschool summer” and your child’s name in the memo line.
- Parents will drop-off in the classrooms each morning. We will have a pick-up line in the afternoons.
- Snack and Lunch will not be provided. These should be sent with each child daily. Note that we are a Peanut Free facility.
- Children in Meerkat and Monkey classrooms will have a naptime during the day.
- We will spend a good amount of time outside this summer. Parents should send an extra change of clothing (and shoes) and apply sunscreen to their child BEFORE dropoff each morning.
- Children need to be potty trained before entering the Kangaroo class. This means that they are able to verbalize when they need to go to the bathroom. Please refer to our SPKIDS Preschool Summer Camp parent handbook for additional policies.
The curriculum will focus on spiritual, developmental, social, and emotional growth, with less emphasis on academics. Each class will follow a daily schedule, including: Circle Time, Music, Art/Craft, Big Muscle Group, Snack, Potty/Diaper Breaks, Lunch, Bible Story and nap (in younger classes).
DOWNLOAD 2018 SPKIDS PRESCHOOL SUMMER CAMP HANDBOOK
SIGN UP FOR SOUTHPOINTE NEWS
©2017 SOUTHPOINTE COMMUNITY CHURCH